Thursday, May 29, 2008

Around the Hollywoodsphere.

So after perusing the internet a bit, I've come across some stellar Hollywood news that I just have to share (and clearly I'm all about the Hollywood gossip/news/random info), so here we go:
  • Today is my British alter-ego's 33rd birthday! Woo! Happy Birthday Mel B!



  • Ashlee "I look like Pete" Simpson-Wentz and Pete "I look like Ashlee" Wentz confirmed the widely rumored pregnancy. Seriously people, seriously? Ah. I don't really even know what to say. Well I do have one word of advice, eye liner and hair straighteners are not for babies, just so you guys know.

  • And speaking of WTF and Seriouslyness?! My most favorite people (insert total sarcasm) Heidi and Spencer have announced (well mainly she did, but probably because he made her), have announced that they're ready to get married again....gaaaaaaaah. Someone just take them away? Please? Pretty please.

  • And if for some reason you seemed to miss word that one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood is back on the market....mmmmmyesMr. George Clooney is a single man again. Let's just admire his suaveness, okay?


    mmmmmmm :)

  • Okay and speaking of other hot guys, Christian Bale (well actually Batman) is the newest spokesperson for the Got Milk? ads. Is it sad that seeing this ad just furthers my excitement for The Dark Knight, haha? Yeah I seriously cannot wait.



  • Speaking of movies, it was announced today that Eddie Murphy will reprise his role as Axel Foley for a Beverly Hills Cop 4 (slated to come out in 2010). Um. Seriously? Is everyone running out of ideas that they have to keep adding on to old franchises? Speaking of which, did you know a Jurassic Park 4 is in the works as well? Crazy pants I say, crazy.

  • Ty Ty has done it again. Well technically New York Magazine has done it by comparing the all and mighty Ty Ty to the likes of Oprah and Martha Stewart?! Um I love Tyra and all, but I don't think she's reached that point juuuuust yet.



  • Here's Keanu on the set of The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. I really have no story to go with this, just that it's Keanu and I heart him :)



Well that's all the Hollywoodness I care to cover today, hope you all have one fabulous day that's oh so close to Friday :)



happy thursday!

31 comments:

thatShortchick said...

i find it hilariously pathetic that the only reasons Heidi Montag and Spencer continuously get Us Weekly covers is because they have a "close relationship" with the editor-in-chief. can we say desperados?

oohh poor ty ty, she tries so hard. ms. banks will forever be lightyears behind ms. winfrey and ms. stewart. keep working on that whole "smiling with your eyes."

Lauren said...

I love the batman milk ad. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll be quite sad when the Batman media frenzy dies down.

Anonymous said...

That Us Weekly cover is ridiculous!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Mel B is looking great lately! I totally need a Dancing With the Star workout regimen:)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Pete & Ashlee's baby will come out wearing eyeliner.

Have you seen that picture of George Clooney with his shirt off?! Um, hello!

Christian Bale makes me squee in naughty ways.

I'm so over Spencer & Heidi. If the world stops talking about them, they will go away.

I would not put Tyra up there with Oprah and Martha.

LBIC said...

Is it sad (no) that I totally want to lick that milk mustache right off his lips? Ugh, so gorgeous. I re-watched The Prestige last night.

Allison said...

You have such a fun blog. I really enjoy reading it.

California Girl said...

I love Keanu too. As talentless as he may be.

Julie said...

Can I ask???

Doesn't anyone in Hollywood know how to use Birth Control????

Good Lord

Megan said...

Oh, man. Ashlee and Pete, Heidi and Spencer? Gah. I am so glad I don't live in LA anymore, where stuff like that is on the news, rather than on the internet, where it belongs.

Anonymous said...

Tyra, Oprah. Not even in the same league. Come on people! As far as Ash and Pete. Who were they kidding with that shot gun wedding. WE ALL knew you were pregnant! Wow! I am sounding a little hostile today. Hee..Hee..

robin ann mcintosh said...

reeves is a douche (excuse me), but I second the mmmmmm for mr. clooney!

Anonymous said...

great updates! #1-met mel b and she is goregous and tiny and all around fabulous! #2-batman ad=lovely #3-tyra aint oprah but i'm not gonna knock her-she's doing her thang for sure...and #4-keanu-yeah canada!

sarah marie p said...

OOh! Thanks for the update! I must look into this crazy Speidi getting married business! I can't wait for the Hills to start again tho-- gotta love hating those crazy kids!

So@24 said...

Word on the street is you've been playing Blog Cupid!

What's the scoop??

Princess Pointful said...

I'm sorry, but I don't really feel Keanu.
Mr. Bale, on the other hand...

Dana said...

I SOOOO love Mel B too... I loved her even more when she danced with Maks, LOL..

And isn't "Batman" great in the got milk ad... My BF and I are HUGE batman fans...Can't wait til July to see the new flick!

Dana said...

I SOOOO love Mel B too... I loved her even more when she danced with Maks, LOL..

And isn't "Batman" great in the got milk ad... My BF and I are HUGE batman fans...Can't wait til July to see the new flick!

Auburn Kat said...

Actually...you are mistaken about George Clooney...we are actually dating now, so he's not single..ok? =) HA I WISH!

Julie Q said...

i actually thought that Sarah was the girl for George, and that he would finally settle down. OMG i sound like such a mom there. hahaha

Larissa said...

Dude, Tyra's hair is CRAZY.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit Keanu is pretty cute there. Though it was never his cuteness, but rather his acting, that I questioned.

Also, Jurassic Park 4? I didn't know there was a JP 2 and a 3.

J$

Unknown said...

that is soooo cool.

Tipp said...

Just the sheer thought of Christian Bale makes me swoon!

Bogart said...

I don't follow hollywood...I don't watch too much tv (other than my Thursday comedies and the food network), but I am strangly worried about some of the people you write about. I am getting addicted to your version of people magazine...this is not good.

Ben said...

Love ANTM-Tyra. But talkshow-Tyra makes my eyes bleed.

Anonymous said...

Mel B is looking HOOOTtttt! HOT

Kayleigh said...

NO WAY- JP 4???? My entire life is forever changed from this moment forward. I may or may not be the only person excited about this however. ALso: Clooney is delicious, and I want to see The Dark Knight so bad that I'm thinking about making a tear off calendar to distract myself from the fact that I can't see it yet.

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh - I LOVE Jurassic Park. You are not alone! ;-)

A Wentz baby is a really, really scary thing. All these Hollywood knock-ups!

KatBouska said...

Sorry. Tyra bugs.

Heidi and Spence have a deal with US magazine to do the whole break-up/mae-up/wedding/call off wedding/baby thing. I'm bot buyin' it.

The Ashley and Pete look alike reference...HILARIOUS! So true. What are they doing??